Home About Me Freebies My Classroom My Products TeachersPayTeachers Facebook Pinterest BlogLovin Instagram Image Map

June 8, 2015

Weekly Summer Link Up: An Accomplishment I Am Proud Of

I am excited to be linking up again with I Heart Grade 3 for her weekly summer linky party. This weeks topic is: 


Accomplishment I am Proud Of
This one definitely made me stop and think. There are so many things I could list for this one, but I think the one thing I am most proud of at this moment is returning to school. I graduated in 2010, moved to a completely different state and began working while my husband went to school for his Doctorate of Chiropractic. I had wanted to go straight into a masters program once I finished my undergraduate degree, but God had different plans for me. I worked and raised our son while he went to school, which i'm glad I did. I don't regret my decision one bit. Once he graduated in 2013, we moved again to a different state. We talked about me returning to school, but to be honest after being out for what seemed like an eternity I was very intimidated to go back. Not so much because of the work, but more fearful about how I was going to juggle everything and school. I am basically a single parent during the week (my husband works out of town all week and is only home on the weekends), I work full time when school is in session, I develop products for my TPT store and blog. So, I waited and finally this year I built up the courage to do it. I began taking classes about three weeks ago and have really enjoyed it. Some how it all worked out and I couldn't be happier. 

What is an accomplishment you are proud of?
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment