Home About Me Freebies My Classroom My Products TeachersPayTeachers Facebook Pinterest BlogLovin Instagram Image Map

June 29, 2015

Making Previews With Picasa

Have you heard of Picasa? This amazing site is such a time saver when making previews. If you are a seller on TPT or TN then this is an awesome tool. And it FREE!!! I downloaded this program a few months ago, but didn't have the time to play around with it and figure out how to use it. Today I did and I couldn't be more excited! 



Let me first confess, I have been saving my PowerPoint presentations as jpeg files, then clicking, dragging, re-sizing, and positioning each and every one..... one by one! Yes, it was extremely time consuming!

Let me show you what I learned, so you don't spend all your time clicking, dragging, re-sizing, and positioning when making previews. 


Open the folder of pictures that you want to turn into a preview. See the little button that says CREATE PHOTO COLLAGE? Viola! You just created a preview in seconds.


You can choose the type of collage you want for your preview....pile, mosaic, frame. You can add text, bring pictures forward and backward. Isn't it fantastic. 



Once you choose the type of collage and crop your image, click the button that says CREATE COLLAGE. After your collage is created you will need to export the file to a folder you save your preview files in. YAY, NO MORE CLICKING, DRAGGING, RE-SIZING, AND POSITIONING!

What programs do you use to edit photos and create previews?

Happy Monday!


2 comments:

  1. This is fantastic information, thanks for sharing (I am going to download this NOW)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome! It made life so much easier!

    ReplyDelete