Home About Me Freebies My Classroom My Products TeachersPayTeachers Facebook Pinterest BlogLovin Instagram Image Map

June 30, 2015

TPT Seller Challenge: Dare To Dream

I am a little late posting this. Better late than never right? We just finished week two of the TPT SELLERS CHALLENGE hosted by: Third in Hollywood, Sparkling in Second, Peppy Zesty Teacherista, and Teach Create Motivate

To learn more about the challenge click HERE!

This weeks challenge was Dare to Dream. For this challenge we were asked to blog about our goals and dreams. So here is what I came up with:


1. I want to own my own pediatric therapy clinic. I have dreamed about this since college, and hope to achieve this in the next 10-15 years.

2. My dream is to retire early and travel the world with my husband. I want to visit all of Europe. While I am still young, I want to travel the U.S.. So far, I have been to 17 states and Mexico.

3. I want to continue to grow my TPT business. I was so blessed to find this creative outlet. TPT has  provided me a way to connect with other wonderful SLP's, share my creative works, and have extra income for my family.

4. I am sure most of you can relate to this one: Be debt-free! We just payed off both of our vehicles, thank goodness. Hopefully in the next 5-10 years we will have all of our debt paid off.

I would love to hear from you. What are your goals and dreams?


No comments:

Post a Comment