Home About Me Freebies My Classroom My Products TeachersPayTeachers Facebook Pinterest BlogLovin Instagram Image Map

July 3, 2015

Fab Friday Freebies


We have come to the end of the four week Fab Friday Freebies series. I wanted my last freebie to be a big starter kit to get your year started off right. Since I work between multiple schools I don't usually do a lot of decorating. (1) It's time consuming (2) It's expensive. However, I have seen all of the beautifully decorated classrooms all over Pinterest and decided this year I wanted to decorate but as inexpensively as possible. 



This packet includes a banner, incentive chart, subway art poster rules, I Am A Great Listener poster for boys and girls, editable file cabinet labels, and a smart goal sheet.

You can grab this freebie here Speech Starter Kit.

Here are some other awesome freebies I found this week:

The SLP Starter Kit

The SLP Starter Kit by Sublime Speech
This download is filled with documents to get your year off to a great start.

Back to School {Motivational Posters} Freebie for Classroom Decor

Need some motivation? These are perfect to hang on your walls or place in a picture frame s around your classroom. 

Speech & Language Therapy Incentive Bracelets

Love, Love Love these!

Behavior Visual Cards (FREE)

Behavior Visual Cues (FREE) by Super Power Speech
These are excellent visual cues to use through out the school day to remind your students of school expectations.

How do you decorate your room?



No comments:

Post a Comment