Home About Me Freebies My Classroom My Products TeachersPayTeachers Facebook Pinterest BlogLovin Instagram Image Map

April 30, 2015

Getting To Know Your Favorite Online SLPs Linky Party



I am so excited to link up with many great SLPs today for the Getting To Know Your Favorite Online SLPs linky party. A huge thank you to the host Natalie Snyders!



Today I wanted to share a little bit about myself  with all of you. 

Who Am I?
My name is Erin Moore. I live in Chattanooga, TN with my husband, 12 year old son and spoiled rotten dog. I am a Speech-Language Teacher /Speech-Language Pathology Assistant. I graduated in 2010 from Ole Miss with my BS in Communication Sciences and Disorders.Upon graduation, I moved to Florida and began working. I have worked in private practice and the public school system for the past 5 years with students PK-5th grade. I have been on TPT since 2014, and started my blog this year.






What Do I Offer?
My store, The Speech Attic, offers a variety of quality materials that I use with my own students. My products are designed to target multiple areas of need. I use a lot of visuals to provide a foil for students. Many of my products are book companions or comprehensive language units. I aim to create affordable quality materials that will make your lives a little bit easier and less stressful.

My Dream Job?
Once I complete my Masters, I plan to open a private pediatric clinic. I have always wanted to own my own business. I also have a deep passion for creating TPT materials and a new found love for blogging, so more time for that and I would be one happy SLT.

3 Of My Favorite Things:
Traveling, creating materials, and my family

Who Else Should You Know?
I think you should know Mia McDaniel from Putting Words In Your Mouth. She has some amazing products in her TPT store. You can also find her on Facebook. And don't forget to check out her blog. Here is one of my favorite products from her store.



To get to know many other SLPs, head back over to Natalie Snyders' linky party

1 comment:

  1. Erin!!! Strange enough- this came up in a google search! I had never seen it before and it was written years ago! Thanks for the shout out - this made my day (even though I'm really really late saying thanks ;) Your blog is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete