August 12, 2015

Wacky Wednesday Book Club: Pirates Don't Change Diapers


Hi friends! Happy Wednesday! As I was digging through my books trying to decide which one to talk about this week I found the sequel to "How I Became A Pirate".


My students LOVED reading this book last year! If you don't have "Pirates Don't Change Diapers" you can grab it here from Amazon

This companion is quite similar to the one I made for "How I Became A Pirate". It is loaded with activities to target a variety of  goals.


Here is a peek at some of the activities included in this packet:

-Story Map
-Sequencing With Ordinal Numbers

-Sequencing Chain
-Comprehension Questions With Picture Cues

-Comprehension Questions Without Picture Cues

-Yes/No Questions
-Vocabulary Using Context Clues
-Vocabulary Word Search


-Vocabulary Four Square

-Sentence Comprehension
-Pirate Vocabulary
-Past, Present, and Future Verb Sorting
-Past Tense Irregular Verbs
-Scrambled Sentences

-Compare & Contrast
-Describing
-Writing Prompt
-Open-ended Game Board


I forgot to mention, this book companion just got a makeover! WooHoo! I can't wait to pull it out in September. 


What are some other pirate themed books you like to read for Talk Like A Pirate Day?

1 comment:

  1. Nice Website...
    Hey JOIN now fblikesbot.com and Increase Facebook Likes your profile and websites.
    Increase Facebook Likes and check your website worth worth my websites
    FB Likes and check your website worth Website Value Calculator
    Hot Wallpapers
    its may be very beneficial for you also really

    ReplyDelete