Home About Me Freebies My Classroom My Products TeachersPayTeachers Facebook Pinterest BlogLovin Instagram Image Map

May 28, 2015

Weekly Summer Link-up- My Goals For The Summer



Summer has officially begun for me as of Friday. Woohoo!!What better way to kick off my summer than to set some goals for myself. I am so excited to link up with I Heart Grade 3 for her Weekly Summer Link Up.

Weekly Blog Linky - May 24



Rest & Relaxation
Need I say more. What teacher doesn't need this? I would have to say I had a pretty awesome year this year, but phew, glad to see it go. I AM TIRED! Not to worry, I plan to sleep late (yeah right, not with kids in the house) and spend lots of time with my family. First weekend of summer we spent hiking at Fall Creek Falls which was amazing.




TPT
I hope to spend time updating many of my older products and giving them a new fresh look. And of course, like most teachers, I will be planning for the upcoming school year. Which  means be on the lookout for new materials.


Blog
I began my blog in March and have done a few posts here and there, but really haven't devoted the time to it. So, my goal for the summer is to give it some much needed love and attention.


School
And that brings me to my final and most important goal....SCHOOL. I began school two weeks ago and will be in school for the entire summer. I will be devoting plenty of time to studying this summer, hopefully by the beach!

Well there you have it, my goals for the summer. What are your goals for the summer? I can't wait to hear from you!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Erin!

    Thank you for coming and participating in my Linky Party! I'm glad you are a part of it!

    Hopefully you will be able to link up throughout the summer!

    Take care,

    Monica

    www.iheartgrade3.com
    www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/I-Heart-Grade-3

    ReplyDelete